Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coria's primate problem

Go down 
+2
Ookami
Kuro
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Vitals
HP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue1/60Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)
FP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue0/30Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Blood Bane:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue40/40Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Coria's primate problem Empty
PostSubject: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:30 pm

Kuro was walking alongside the edge of town when he saw a black primate sitting on top of a building. "odd, that shouldn't be here at all." Kuro leaped onto the build and the black primate started running in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue70/70Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue40/40Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue70/70Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:38 pm

The Primate didn't get to far before a Wyvern creature stomped down on it, holding it tightly in its talons. The Wyvern ripped the primate apart, blood spraying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Number of posts : 136

Vitals
HP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue370/370Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)
FP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue340/340Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)
Blood Bane:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue50/50Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:03 am

A weredragon swoops in and lands behind Kuro kneeling. It stands up slowly and looks at him. He snuffs at him, blowing smoke and sparks from his nose. He walks past him and continues towards the Wyvern. "Hm, looks like she got here before me...damn it!" He says gruffly then turns back to Kuro. "And you are?" He asks and narrows his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://primalserenade.rpg-board.net
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:00 am

The Wyvern turns to Vlad, hearing what he said. She growled at then the let out a painful roar at him, more toward a screech but still deep like one. The Wyvern walked toward the two and folded its wings to its side as she changed into a Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue370/370Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)
FP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue340/340Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)
Blood Bane:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue50/50Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:57 am

Vlad turns halfway and looks at the phoenix. He growls angrily then huffs. "Great...she's coming over...happy day." He says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Vitals
HP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue1/60Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)
FP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue0/30Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:28 pm

What's wrong with the wyvern?
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Vlad glances back at Kuro then looks back at the phoenix. "Just know she's someone that will annoy the hell out of you to no end...at least that's the case with me. You may be different, who knows?" He says indifferently then turns back to him. "Who are you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:00 pm

"No, Beni. I'm not buying any food for you now.", Ruka said to Beni. "C'mon! I'm hungry!" "Well if you would shut up then I'll give you some." Ruka suddenly saw Vlad, Kuro and Ookami. "Is something wrong...?", Ruka asked. He awaited for one of the three to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dothacklogin.forummotion.com (Under Construction)
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:15 pm

Vlad looks at Ruka then turns to face him. He walks over to him and kneels down. He ruffles his hair and grins slightly. "Nothing too bad kid, don't worry." He says then stands up. He looks back at Ookami and frowns. He slams his tail against the ground and growls. "What the hell are you doing here, Ookami?"
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 pm

"I know that it's something bad...", Ruka said while he narrowed his eyes. Beni also thought of it for a moment and wondered why Ruka thinks it's going to be bad. "Those Ruka comics sure makes you a little... I don't know how to say it..." Ruka's Necklace suddenly turned Cyan and then to Green. "You should shut up Beni... or else..." "What can you do, huh? Im you and you're me." "I could kill myself so you would be killed too..." "O...OK! I'll stop..."
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:59 pm

"oh wow... split personality.... great what am I being forced into now????"
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:59 pm

OOC: As a side not, I think everything Ruka is saying in cyan in response to the gray is in his mind, and the gray is the person living in his mind, therefor you have no idea he is talking to this person in his head.
IC:

"I could ask you the same thing, boy." Ookami responded. She changes forms into her human form and walks up to Ruka. She places her hand on his shoulder and gives him a soft warm smile. "Hey Ruka, you doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:21 pm

Vlad lets out a low growl. "I'd keep my guard up around her if I were you, Ruka, she can't be trusted." He says then turns away from them, lashing his tail at her and just barely missing her head. He looks at her over his shoulder and grins evilly before walking over to Kuro. "Now then...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:31 pm

"Don't listen to that one there. He is just mad or something." Ookami said to Ruka. She keeled down on one knee to look right at him. "I promise that you will be safe in the war, okay?" She assured him.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:40 pm

Vlad looks over his shoulder at them and grins slightly then nods. "Right, just a bad day for me, I usually get along pretty well with her...just not today..." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:49 am

"I see." Kuro sees another Black Primate and he changes into Leo form charging the Black Primate with a claw slash.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:50 am

"It's fine Ookami. I can protect myself." "You can't Ruka. You power hasn't reached it's maximum." "Do you have to say that..." "It's just for your own good." Ruka's Necklace suddenly turned darkblue. "Oh shut up..."
Back to top Go down
Desyre

Desyre

Number of posts : 52

Vitals
HP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue60/60Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue30/30Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue0/0Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:49 am

((( OOC: Ok guys this is my first time starting off with you guys so if i screw up dont yell at me too much)))

Casey spotted her sister around a bunch of males. "Oh! Ookami there you are!" Casey called running up the group. "I thought that I had lost you for a second...Who are your friends?" She said eyeballing the group of males.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:28 am

Vlad growls lowly while looking at her intently. He folds his arms and watches them, his tail slowly swaying back and forth. His ears twitch and he looks over his shoulder, seeing Kuro kill another Black Primate. He narrows his eyes then looks back at them. He walks over to them with his arms still folded. "So there's two of you...maybe she'll be more tolerable. My name's Vlad Faustus, now what's yours?" He questions with a slight coldness.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:51 am

"My name is Ruka..." "Your acting lonely again... Next time you'll read one of those Ruka comics I'll take over and ripp them appart." "Did you forgot what I can do so you would die..." "O... O... Ok th... then..." Ruka narrowed his eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:59 am

"Friends?" Ookami repeated as she stood back up to face her sister. "These are the people I found to help our side of the war. Vlad, a dragon, then there is Ruka here. He is a wolf demon, like us." She explained to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:05 pm

"WOLF ANGEL!!", Beni yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:23 pm

"Right, right. But still. He has the same blood as us." Ookami said as she smiled down to Ruka.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:24 pm

"She's right Beni..."
Back to top Go down
Desyre

Desyre

Number of posts : 52

Vitals
HP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue60/60Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue30/30Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Coria's primate problem Left_bar_bleue0/0Coria's primate problem Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:29 pm

"I am Casey" Casey said smiling. "I'm Ookamis younger sister, it's very nice to meet all of you!" She was quite excited to be around company other than her sister for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coria's primate problem   Coria's primate problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coria's primate problem
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primal Serenade :: Worlds :: Coria-
Jump to: