Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting Your Own Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi

Hinoshi

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
Starting Your Own Shop Left_bar_bleue60/60Starting Your Own Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Starting Your Own Shop Left_bar_bleue30/30Starting Your Own Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Starting Your Own Shop Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting Your Own Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Starting Your Own Shop Empty
PostSubject: Starting Your Own Shop   Starting Your Own Shop Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:20 pm

Hello, I am Hinoshi, the Admin of Shop and Item, (Ask Vlad if you have any questions or concerns) I
have posted the steps to start your own shop, FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

1) USE THE TEMPLATE, The template makes it easier for us to approve items

2) Don't name another shop the same name without permission. (Example: Vlad wants to make a shop called Primal Goods, however, I have already made a shop called Primal Goods, he has to ask me before he can use it. If I allow him to use it, he has to name it "Primal Goods (Extended)". This is called "Shop Extention". The two owners split the Blood Rubys 50/50.

3) We suggest to not price your items too high, you never know when some competition may appear

4) Be creative

5) Have fun with your new shop!

Shop Template:

Name of Shop:

Extention/Origional: (Is this an extention of another shop? Or is it the origional?)

Main Focus: (Which item does this shop mainly sell? Weapons? Armor? Support Items?)

Logo: (Do you have a logo for your shop? Example: Starting Your Own Shop PrimalGoods-2 )
Back to top Go down

Starting Your Own Shop
Page 1 of 1