Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demous's life/journal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorenth

Zorenth

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Vitals
HP:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue60/60Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue30/30Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue0/0Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Demous's life/journal Empty
PostSubject: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:08 pm

Ok well im goin to make this post my journal cause there isnt one here
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue60/60Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue30/30Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue0/0Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:09 pm

1. my life began as i was a kid in the world of kingdom hearts it was beautiful i was known and had great friends
many things happened and it was always fun but there was drama and fights
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:09 pm

2.but now since i dreamed of the new world i woke up and i was in it everyone acted natural like we've been here
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:11 pm

3.now im in this new world and myparent shave been killed im running from terror but now im stronger im hunting for humans and the other humnas that killed my parents and my friends
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:12 pm

4. I changed my name from Demous to Zorenth to hide my life and history and not to be tracked
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue70/70Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue40/40Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue70/70Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:16 pm

I wanna slap you >.<
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue40/40Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Demous's life/journal Left_bar_bleue50/50Demous's life/journal Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:48 am

How come you want to slap him? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dothacklogin.forummotion.com (Under Construction)
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:56 pm

I hate Haruko sike na joking and i want to slap you to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demous's life/journal   Demous's life/journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demous's life/journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primal Serenade :: Free Chat :: Chat Room-
Jump to: