Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cursed Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
The Cursed Forest Left_bar_bleue370/370The Cursed Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)
FP:
The Cursed Forest Left_bar_bleue340/340The Cursed Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)
Blood Bane:
The Cursed Forest Left_bar_bleue50/50The Cursed Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:31 am

Vlad walks through the archway of Grayvale and looks around. Very few people are outside, even though it is mid afternoon. He continues to walk deeper into the town, looking at the gloomy settings around him. He stops a man on his way home. "Excuse me, sir? Can you tell me which way to the mayor's house?" Vlad asks. The man looks at him cautiously then point at a large house near the town's center before hurrying off. Vlad looks at the man curiously then walks towards to Mayor's home. He walks up the steps then knocks on the door. After several seconds, an elderly man opens the door and looks at him. "Yes? Can I help you?" He asks tiredly. The man did not have wrinkles brought on by age, but rather constant worry and stress. Vlad hesitates then finally speaks. "My name is Vlad Faustus, I'm the soldier they sent from Jelduno to deal with the monster problem." He says hesitantly. The old man's face brightens considerably and he gestures for Vlad to come in. Vlad walks past the man and into the house. He closes the door behind them then turns to Vlad. "I'm so glad they sent someone. We've been dreadfully terrified of those beasts. Before, they weren't entering the town, but now....we've had 15 citizens killed by them." The man explains. Vlad stands in thought. He then looks at him and nods. "Alright then, I'll take care of it, don't you worry." He assures then walks out. He looks around briefly before heading towards the town limits....and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://primalserenade.rpg-board.net
Ookami

Ookami

Number of posts : 178

Vitals
HP:
The Cursed Forest Left_bar_bleue70/70The Cursed Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
The Cursed Forest Left_bar_bleue40/40The Cursed Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:12 am

Vlad walks on, unaware of the skill of there creatures out there. He doesn't even really know what is out there. As he walked on further he was stopped by a centaur that was pushed out passed him. It stood up then fell back to the floor as an arrow pierced its side at the hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
The Cursed Forest Left_bar_bleue370/370The Cursed Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)
FP:
The Cursed Forest Left_bar_bleue340/340The Cursed Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (340/340)
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:37 am

Vlad cautiously reaches up and grabs the sword hilt behind his back. He slowly walks towards the centaur and looks it over. He kneels down and inspects it closer. When he is sure it's dead, he stands up and takes a few steps back. He looks around intently, watching for any sign of movement. He suddenly becomes alert then darts backwards just in time to dodge a Dark Primate's attack as it slams its fists to the ground. Vlad slides to a stop and grips the sword hilt tighter. "What are you? Are you a Genus?" He asks. The Dark Primate bellows and charges at him. Vlad darts out of the way then changes into a weredragon. The Dark Primate jumps and clings to the side of a tree. It bellows at him again then lunges at him. Vlad flaps his wings once and flips over the Dark Primate. He stabs his sword through its neck as he flips over it. Vlad slides to a stop and holds his sword out to the side. The Dark Primate stumbles forward the collapses. Vlad stands upright and looks around. "I wonder...was that one of the monsters that's been attacking Grayvale?" He whispers to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:50 am

The Centaur stood up and moved away, hidden by the darkness of the forest. It jumped up and was about to attack Vlad from behind with a creature gripped his neck. It was a Wyvern. Vlad had remembered that Wyverns were on the same side as the dragons so it knew not to attack him. "watch your back, wouldn't want to end your life so early in the war." It said to him.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:02 am

Vlad grins slightly and nods then continues on his way into the forest. He gets to a dark clearing and looks around cautiously. He hesitates then steps into the clearing. As soon as he does, several Dark Primates drop from the trees above and surround him. Vlad takes a half step back and looks around at the Dark Primates. "I guess that other one had friends....Hm....I don't know if I'll be able to take this many by myself....where's that Wyvern when you need him?" He says.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:07 am

"He is gone, but I guess you could have my help this once. Be lucky I was even around boy." A Phoenix said as it moved into the thickets. Vlad was actually confused on this part because he remembered Ookami stating that the Phoenixes were on the other side of the war and wanted nothing to do with the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:40 pm

Vlad nods then turns to face the Dark Primates behind him. He readies his sword then charges at them. One of the Dark Primates bellows and beats its chest then charges forward to meet him. Vlad swings his sword at it, but it knocks it from his hand and sends it into a nearby tree. Vlad looks in slight surprise then jumps back away from the Dark Primate. It bellows again then bounds towards him. It swings at him, but Vlad ducks under the swipe and slashes the Dark Primate across the abdomen with his claws. The Dark Primate bellows angrily then charges at him. Just as it gets to him, Vlad grabs it by its shoulders then flips backwards and flings it into a tree. The Dark Primate slams into the tree and collapses to the ground. Vlad quickly whips his head around and breathes a blast of fire onto the remaining Dark Primates. The Dark Primates flail wildly then jump and disappear into the trees above, fading lights in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:05 am

"Don't stop until all the creatures are gone. If you must you have to kill off all the ones you have then take after the ones that ran away, or hold your posts. If there is more then a person there and you know they can handle the remaining ones then take after the runners." The Phoenix said. Its voice remained you of someone but it screeched go again to him. Vlad took off for the ones that ran away, not knowing why he did in the first place. The dark primates that remained tried to fight off their enemy but only knew they were going to die there. The Phoenix was to powerful for them.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:39 am

Vlad dashes past the tree where is sword is embedded and pulls it free as he darts past. He then spreads his wings and flies into the air, following after the Dark Primates. He begins to see them in the distance, their bodies still engulfed in flames. Vlad resheathes his sword and begins to gain on the Dark Primates, alternating between jumping from branch to branch and flying short distances. He catches up to one of the Dark Primates that is falling behind and slashes it diagonally with his sword as he unsheathes it, the two parts dropping to the forest floor below. Vlad increases his speed and soon catches up to another Dark Primate. He stabs his sword through its back and rips it upward. The Dark Primate drops to the ground below, blood spraying from the gaping wound. Vlad increases his speed yet again, this time circling around in front of the remaining Dark Primates. He then darts straight at them, slashing them apart as he darts past. Vlad clings to a tree and turns halfway to look back at them. The Dark Primates slide apart then tumble to the ground below. Vlad grins slightly then twirls and resheathes his sword. He lets go of the tree and drops to the forest floor below. He lands kneeling then stands up. "That's done with...but I wonder who that phoenix was...it reminded me of someone...but who?" He whispers to himself. He shakes his head and continues on his way.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Just as Vlad was leaving in search for anything else he heard a rustling in the forest behind him. He drew his sword ready to defend himself. As the creature jumped out it continued to run at him, only as it got closer he found it was a wolf with beautiful wings. The wolf changed into the Phoenix from earlier and rose a bit in the air, stopping as she reached Vlad. "You found all the ones that got away, right?" Vlad nodded in confusion as to how she was able to be a wolf then a Phoenix and still not hold any traits of the wolf, being a pure change from one to the other. "These creatures are also spies for the other side, getting closer to finding out what we are planing." The Phoenix continued.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:42 pm

Vlad narrows his eyes curiously then resheathes his sword. "Yes, they're dead, as you can see..." He gestures towards the remains of the Dark Primates then looks back at the phoenix. "But if I remember right, phoenixes don't like dragons, even if they're hybrids. So what's the deal? Why did you help me? Not only that, but how did you switch between morphs like that?"
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:10 pm

"I have learned beyond what any normal person has learned." The Phoenix said as it touched the floor. "I was also the snake that with with you a while back." It added as it changed into a snake now. Then changed into a golden dragon. "Whats your name?" The creature said to him as it finally changed into a Wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Vlad folds his arms and steps back slightly, looking at the Wyvern curiously. "Vlad, Vlad Faustus. I'm...well was a member of the Jeldunian army. They sent me here to deal with the monster problem, but it seems like you already have that somewhat under control. But I'm getting side-tracked....you know my name, so what's yours?" He asks still looking at the Wyvern curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:35 pm

"You already know my name." The Wyvern moved to the floor and started to change back into a person. The woman stood up fully and moved her hair back, reviling her face to him. In a second Vlad found it to be Ookami. "So this is what you have been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:47 pm

Vlad narrows his eyes and growls slightly before changing back into a human. He takes another half step back and frowns up slightly. "Hmm...you....well yeah, for the most part...I thought you said after that time I helped you before you were done with me?" He asks and frowns up more. "I guess I owe you a thank you for the help with the centaur and Dark Primates, so thanks....I guess."
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:54 pm

"Who said I was done with you? I expect you will still be with the other dragons on our side, charging out in battle and making sure the creatures don't take over this world." Ookami turned around and looked out through the forest. "I expect us to taste our final victory. Make the worlds live in peace, all creatures being equal with each other."
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:10 pm

Vlad grumbles and turns away from her. "Yeah, right, your war's still going on isn't it? I guess the cause is a good one...but don't get me wrong, I still don't trust or like you, I just tolerate you. Once this is all over, we part ways and I don't have anything else to do with you, got it?" He says as he turns back to her.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:17 pm

"When this is over you wont have to ever see me again." Ookami gave a devilish smile but it faded as she turned back into a Phoenix. She then turned back to face Vlad and nodded. Without another word she took off, beating her powerful wings, letting her go higher and higher into the air.
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Admin
Vlad

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:07 pm

Vlad narrows his eyes and tilts his head slightly as he watches her fly away. "Now I really don't trust her....what the hell is she up to?" He whispers to himself then shakes his head. He makes his way through the forest back to Grayvale. He gets to the town border and heads to the mayor's house. He knocks on the door. The mayor slowly opens the door and looks at him with pitiful eyes. "Is it over? Have you dealt with them?" He asks, a pleading look on his face. Vlad is so stricken that it takes him several seconds before he can answer. "Uh, yes, the creatures have been killed. It looks like it was a group of Dark Primates causing the trouble. But you won't have any more problems from them, I killed them...with a little help, I guess..." He whispers then looks up as Ookami flies overhead off towards some other place. He frowns slightly then looks back at the old man. "You're ok now, you don't have anything else to worry about." Vlad nods. The mayor smiles and shakes his hand gratefully. "Thank you so much Sir Vlad, we appreciate your help very much." He says with relief. Vlad nods then gives a half wave before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cursed Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed Forest   The Cursed Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primal Serenade :: Worlds :: Grayvale (20 posts to enter)-
Jump to: