Primal Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Serenade

Everyone has an inner beast...now you can focus your strength...to unleash the animal in you!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun with old friends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorenth

Zorenth

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Vitals
HP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue60/60Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fun with old friends Empty
PostSubject: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 pm

Zorenth waits as he lays down then he hears footsteps from somewhere but he continues to ignore then as he listens to the beach and birds"Life is it worth living?"He ask himself
Back to top Go down
Sami

Sami

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Vitals
HP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue45/60Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (45/60)
FP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Blood Bane:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Walking up to Zorenth, Sami stands by him and pokes his head, "Hi?"
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue60/60Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:37 pm

"Ummm hi Just cause im not human doesnt mean u can poke me like im weird"Zorenth grins"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sami

Sami

Vitals
HP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue45/60Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (45/60)
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:39 pm

Sami looks to him and trails her foot through the sand, "Sorry, I have an obsession with poking. I'm Sami though, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:46 pm

"Im Demous But call me Zorenth now"Zorenth Stands up
Back to top Go down
Sami

Sami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:47 pm

Sami stops staring at her foot and looks to Zorenth, "Okay. So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:49 pm

"Dunno i've traveled everywhere and i have no clue where i came from when i was a kid i had no clue where i was going ur the second person i met this whole time"
Back to top Go down
Sami

Sami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:51 pm

"Hmm, that sucks not knowing your past... was the other person at least nice?"
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:53 pm

"No....They killed my parents ive been running from them and now i lost them and now that im stronger im trying to find them and my old friends..."
Back to top Go down
Sami

Sami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:54 pm

"Wow... I'm so sorry... how do you plan on tracking them down?"
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 pm

"well i need to find my friends Ashley, Daimos, Kairi or others cause they might be able to help.......or if im alone then ill find them someway"Zorenth lowers his head in shame"only if i could find my friends"
Back to top Go down
Sami

Sami

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:50 pm

Sami looks at Zorenth, "Well, do you have anything at all leading to them?"

OOC: How does that work if you're gonna find Ashley and Ashley is me..? Meh confuzzled >.<
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Vitals
HP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue70/70Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue40/40Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue50/50Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:28 am

"Who are those two?", Flanery asked Ruka. "I don't know but maybe we should intruduce ourselves.", Ruka replied. "Great Idea!" Ruka walks up to them. He looks at the faces of Sami and Zorenth. "Hi I'm Ruka the Frozen Courage!" "I'm Beni the Angellic Wolf!" "And I'm Flanery the Metal Clawed..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dothacklogin.forummotion.com (Under Construction)
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:53 pm

"Hi are any of u perhaps humans?"

OOC:well ashley that was ur characters name and im searching for that character ur name is different here so ur basicly different person im Demous but i changed my name to Zorenth so people dont find me and look for me and know im Demous
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue70/70Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
FP:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue40/40Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Blood Bane:
Fun with old friends Left_bar_bleue50/50Fun with old friends Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 pm

"How come you're asking that?", Ruka asked. "Yeah... It's very suspicious...", Flanery said after Ruka was done with his question. "How come you all are faster in replying than me?!", Beni yelled at Flanery and Ruka.
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:11 pm

"I ask that because im looking for the ones who killed my parents"As he slowly made a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 pm

"What happens when we tell you that Ruke is a human?! Huh!?", Flanery replied to Zorenth. "It might not be a good idea to tell him.", Ruka said when Flanery ended her sentence. "Maan, you all were faster than me in replying again! Ugh... I don't know what to say..."
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Ookami was making her rounds though the City when she found a small group of people. One she recognized was Ruka. She flew down behind Zorenth so that he could not see she landed. Ookami changed back into her human form and walked into the group past the two new people and onto Ruka. She smiled warmly to him and ruffled his hair a bit. "Hey kid, who's your friends?" She asked turning behind Ruka and facing everyone, her arms down on Ruka's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:06 pm

"He asked if me, Flanery and Beni are Humans.", Ruka said to Ookami. "Yeah! He asked that! He said he was in search for the ones who killed his parents!", Beni said while Ruka was done saying his sentence. "And we are thinking of we tell him that Ruka is human, he'll kill him!" "Well thats what we think...", Ruka, Beni and Flanery replied.
Back to top Go down
Ookami

Ookami

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 pm

Ookami keeled down and whispered silently into Ruka's ear so that only he could hear what she was saying. "Your a Wolf Angel though." She paused for some time before she started on again. "You are my brother remember that. Not a human but a powerful race." She added in. Ookami kissed Ruka's cheek and stood back up to Zorenth. "So then who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:18 pm

"You're right... Well OK then! This is Zorenth. His real name is Demous but he wants his Origin to be a secret. And this one here is Sami. Well I listened to them when they was talking...", Ruka said to Ookami. "Make sure Ookami also tells you that you're a Clawed Weasel too...", Flanery said to Ruka.
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:56 am

"Well to explain im not going to kill all humans only the ones that decided to kill my parents and ones who kill others because of there race i have nothing against humans only the two that killedmy parents"Demous smirks then laughs"Well i guess you people can know who i am but im not exposed to be here im exposed to be in another demenson the demonson of kingdom hearts"
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:08 am

"You mean Dimension." "Beni! Don't be rude!"
Back to top Go down
Zorenth

Zorenth

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:17 am

"Yeah,its ok it wasnt rude i dont mind that much"
Back to top Go down
Ruka

Ruka

Vitals
HP:
FP:
Blood Bane:

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:16 pm

"Why am I stuck in Ruka's body...", Flanery said and then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun with old friends   Fun with old friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun with old friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next